What is Dynamic PWM? The Dynamic PWM is no longer a constant current PWM. It is smarter than that. Actually it is changing the amps drawing to the dry cell dynamically depending on the RPM's of the engine. It will adjust the HHO output to match the needs of the engine.
So , if you are still wondering why your HHO system works, but there is no fuel saving, here is the solution!
Positive sides of Dynamic PWM
1. Your system does not need relay
2. Your system does not need ammeter
3. Your system does not need you to always check the ratio water - electrolyte
4. No radiator
5. No fan
6. Dynamic PWM has automatic ON/OFF
7. Very small and compact
8. Very easy to install and setup
9. Saving your alternator
10. Saving energy
11. Controls your Dry cell via the negative
( available for download after the purchase from the link on your email )
More help for installation :Click